What Makes Us Special
Originally designed as a private getaway for the owners. They fell in love with the old medieval Inns, Bed and Breakfasts and Castles, while traveling through Europe. They collected historical and rare pieces to enhance the Resort. Their creation here, is the fruition of their dream to open an inn based on these experiences.
The rest is our history in the making...
- Rare, fully "Farm to Table" concept, where we raise all of our own meats, vegetables, fruits, eggs, honey & milk.
- Awarded one of the top 10 Culinary Inns in the world (twice).
- Awarded top 10 Inns.
- Beautiful Italian spa, exclusively for our registered guests, with a serenity area, full workout room, sauna and mineral water showers.
- Lavishly landscaped, tiered outdoor pool area where staff circulate with chilled towels, fresh fruit and water in summer.
- Outdoor game area with giant chess set, giant checkers and more.
- Extensively landscaped grounds with serene and relaxing pocket gardens.
- Nestled in 14 rolling acres on the banks of two creeks dotted with towering Pecan trees.
- Gather each evening, if you wish, for complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine in the library.
- Full hot breakfast delivered to guests suite or cottage each morning.
- On demand Keurig system that allows guests to choose from coffees, teas, cider and cocoa when the mood strikes. Plus complimentary lemonade & fresh-brewed iced tea in the guest reception area, along with homemade snacks and cookies.
All the amenities of a large luxury hotel, with the charm and ambiance of a country estate.