A Texas Culinary Resort
Elm Creek Manor is much more than a culinary Inn; it is about creativity and respect for whole foods.
- We raise our organic herbs, fruits, vegetables and fresh eggs. Plus we raise our dairy goats, chickens, fish, rabbits, and beef.
- All cheeses are handmade artisan cheeses from our dairy milk. We keep bees for fresh honey and wax for our Artisan cheeses.
- Guests seek our venue for its uniqueness and our ability to bring fresh, peak of perfection bounty to the table.The ultimate farm to table experience.
- We appreciate that our guests arrive anticipating all of our organic whole foods. These include our meats, milk, eggs and cheeses, and farm fresh vegetable. As a small Inn, we create the same meals for all guests (guests select their entree before arrival). As such, our complete sourcing from our farm limits our ability to adapt to guests with restrictive or fad diets (inquire before making a reservation). We are able to accommodate Flexitarian & Gluten Free. We are not able to prepare Lacto Vegetarian, Vegan or Ovo Vegetarian diets.
- We must have dietary restrictions within 10 days of arrival. Please email us with your dietary restrictions, strong likes and strong dislikes. We are not able to make adjustments if we are not notified well in advance
5 Course dinner is offered once a month. Dates five-course dinner with complimentary wine created:
Master Chef Marcia Scarbrough's Signature 5 Course Gourmet Dinner
(July 8, Aug 26, Sept 23, Murder Mystery-Dec 31)
Appetizer (please select one per person)
Hand Made Maryland Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sylvia
French Caramelized Five Onion Tart
Poached Pear With Balsamic Reduction
Mock Escargot- Mushroom Caps in Garlic Butter, Herbs & Parmesan Cheese
Chef creates and presents a delicious Salad with unique delicacies
Entree (please select one per person)
Heavy Dry Aged, Garlic Rubbed, Cast Iron Seared Filet Mignon w/ creme' au jus
Roasted Portobello Mushroom Stuffed w/ Goat Cheese, Julianne Vegetables & Turkish Seasonings
Pounded Chicken Breast Breaded w/ Pecan, Walnut & Parmesan Cheese
Free Range Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary
Our Aquaponic Raised Tilapia dredged in Cracked Corn and Drizzled with Orange Beurre
Chef will serve with two seasonal sides
Sumptuous Dessert to Conclude the Meal Served with After Dinner Liqueur
Fabulous 5-course Gourmet Dinner:
$99 per person in dining room at a table for two
$109 per person private location
An elegantly set table includes complimentary wine, coffees, tea and after dinner liqueurs
3 Course Casual Dinner in Dining Room (Saturday Only)
No dinners served: Nov 25 (A wonderful Charcuterie Tray may be ordered during these dates). On the Saturday nights, when we are not doing the Chefs Signature 5 Course Dinner listed above, we offer our casual version of a wonderful seated dinner in beautiful surroundings, still at a table for two in the dining room. Seated at 6:30. (includes decanter of comp wine). Select from: Southern Slow Roasted Pinot Noir Savory Brisket, Rosemary-Chardonnay Braised Pork Loin, Homestyle Turkish Meatloaf, Free Range Lemon Herb Rotisserie Chicken, Country Baked Ham. Vegetarian option: Vegetable Frittata. Many guests order the Vegetable Frittata as a main course, who are not vegetarian (ordering a Frittata does not indicate to us that you are a vegetarian). Make sure, that we are aware of your dietary restriction, prior to your arrival.
$59 per person. Upgrade your privacy to a private 3-course Casual dinner in Library for $69 per person (one couple per Saturday).
Delicious Dinner Tray
Available Thursday & Friday. Delivered to a location of your choice (includes decanter of comp wine). Select from: Southern Slow Roasted Pinot Noir Savory Brisket, Rosemary Braised Pork Loin, Homestyle Meatloaf, Free Range Lemon Herb Rotisserie Chicken, Country Baked Ham. Vegetarian option: Vegetable Frittata. Many guests order the Vegetable Frittata as a main course, who are not vegetarian (ordering a Frittata does not indicate to us that you are a vegetarian). Make sure, that we are aware of your dietary restriction, prior to your arrival.
Available Thur & Fri: $49 per person
Charcuterie Tray-fruit, cheese & meat-large
(Available seven days a week) Our homemade artisan cheeses, smoked meats, fruit, farm raised eggs, hummus and more with complimentary wine $79
Casual Lunch Tray
(Available Friday & Saturday Only) Hot lunch tray delivered to you. Select from: Smoked Brisket, Braised Pork Loin, Homestyle Meatloaf, Rotisserie Chicken or Country Baked Ham. $39 per person
Please, no food brought by guests eaten in any public areas.
Master Chef Marcia, has over 42 years of culinary experience. She is a Master Chef, who has been classically trained by Michelin chefs, and in the finest Epicurean Schools in Europe, Asia Minor, Middle East & Africa. Her creations are an incredible melange of rare, infused herbs and spices.