We are an exclusive retreat catering to discerning adults. Therefore, to protect the privacy and safety of all guests, we are a closed property and only allow registered guests on the property.
- No guests under the age of 18
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover accepted.
- 2% discount for cash on remaining balance. No checks.
For a one night reservation on a Friday or Saturday night we will note your preferred room. However, room selection will be emailed 24 hours prior to arrival. A two night stay will guarantee you the room of your choice a one night reservation on a Friday or Saturday night we will note your room preference. Room selection will be selected 24 hours prior to arrival. Weekday reservations, Sunday through Thursday, are always guaranteed room choice for one night stays.
Reservations must be confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night's stay, plus package or enhancements (review cancellation policy). For stays 2+ nights, the deposit will be a equal to half the balance.
Entire reservation (including any enhancements, spa treatments, meals or packages) is subject to tax(6%) & service charge (13%).
Every Saturday we require guests to include dinner with their reservation. Either the 3 course dinner or the Chefs Signature 5 Course Gourmet dinner (Dates the five course dinner is offered is listed on our dining page.) Inquire before completing reservation if you have questions as the dinner will automatically be added to a reservation that includes a Saturday night.
Specific "Peak Weekends" require one of our packages to be included with a reservation. Dates Required: Feb 13, 14; July 3,4; Dec 30,31. We feel the inclusion of a package allows our guests to fully encompass the Elm Creek Manor experience.
Check-in is 3PM or after / check-out is 11:00AM
Rates are based on double (2) occupancy; additional (3 or more) guest in room is $79 per person per night.
Please, no food brought by guests eaten in public areas.
Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings. It is only permitted outdoors in areas where guests do not congregate, provided it does not interfere with other guests. If a guest smokes in a room we will assess a minimum cleaning fee of $250.
We have a very strict "NO CANDLE" policy at our Inn.We have just recently changed our pet policy
We will allow dogs under 15 lbs to accompany their owners. May stay in the Tuscan, Alsace or Provence only. Unattended dog must stay in a box in your room. While outdoors they must remain on a leash at all times. We are farm to table with free range chickens, rabbits and other animals. Additionally, we have a guard Llama that is trained to protect the animals and she believes all dogs are predators. No dogs are allowed inside the main manor house. The owners have a small Yorkie that went through two weeks of socialization training with the Llama. These rules are for both the protection of your dog and the protection of our free range animals. There is a $75 per stay cleaning fee assessed. Please note that if there is damage or "accidents" in the room or if the dogs leave the control of the owner and cause injury to our animals, an additional fee can be assessed. Please, when making the reservation online, mention that you will be bringing your dog, breed and size.
Room rates include breakfast for all guests. If you have special dietary needs or requests, please make those in advance of your arrival. Special diets may incur a minimum of $25 per person per day surcharge for preparation fee.
All meals, enhancements and spa treatments must be included with your reservation and by prior arrangement to your arrival. Guests seek our venue for its uniqueness and our ability to bring fresh, peak of perfection bounty to the table. Thus, requiring prior arrangement.
Regular Guest Reservation Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellations made 14+ days before arrival (45 days for New Years Eve and Valentine) will be issued an Elm Creek Manor gift card for the amount of your deposit less a $50 processing fee to be used within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday).
- When there is a need to cancel any part of your reservation within 7-13 days of your arrival (30 days for New Years Eve & Valentine), your credit card will be charged the remaining balance of your reservation total. An Elm Creek Manor gift card will be issued for you to use within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) less $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations and no shows within 0-6 days of arrival (15 days for New Years Eve& Valentine) will be charged 100% of reservation total. No gift card or future credit will be extended. Cancellations are uncomfortable for both parties, unfortunately no exceptions can be made.
Group Event Policy-Includes Groups of Friends Reserving 2 or More Rooms
- Group reservations require a 100% deposit for a one night stay, 50% deposit for a 2+ nights stay. Remaining balance on 2 or more night stay is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made 60+days from arrival will be issued an Elm Creek Manor gift card for the amount of your deposit less a $50 processing fee to be used within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) (This is per room).
- When there is a need to cancel any part of your reservation 16-59 days of your arrival, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance of your reservation total. An Elm Creek Manor gift card will be issued to use within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) less $100 processing fee per room.
- Cancellations and no shows within 0-15 days of arrival will be charged 100% of reservation total. No gift card or future credit will be extended.