General Policies & Cancellation Info
* We are an adult facility and do not accept children under the age of 18.
* We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover Cards.
* We offer a 2% discount for cash. We no longer accept checks.
We are an exclusive retreat catering to discerning adults. Therefore, to protect the privacy and safety of our guests, we only allow registered guests on the property.
- For a one night reservation on a Friday or Saturday night we will note your room preference. Room selection will be assigned 24 hours prior to arrival. A two night stay will guarantee you the room of your choice. Weekday reservations Sunday through Thursday are always guaranteed room choice for one night stays.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night's stay, plus package or enhancements (review cancellation policy).
- Entire reservation (including any enhancements, spa treatments, meals or packages) is subject to tax (6%) & service charge (13%).
- Check-in is 3PM or after / check-out is 11:00AM
- Rates are based on double (2) occupancy; additional (3 or more) guest in room is $79 per person per night.
- Please no food brought by guests eaten in public areas.
- Elm Creek Manor is a" Smoke Free" facility indoors. Smoking is not permitted in any of our rooms. It is only permitted outdoors in areas where guests do not congregate, provided it does not interfere with other guests. If a guest smokes in a room we will assess a minimum cleaning fee of $250.
- We have a very strict "NO CANDLE" policy at our Inn.
- No pets allowed - We have two small Yorkies on staff. If you do not care to have them around we will put them up for the duration of your stay.
- Room rates include breakfast for all guests. If you have special dietary needs or requests, please make those in advance of your arrival. Special diets may incur a minimum of $25 per person per day surcharge for preparation fee.
Guest Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival (30 days for Valentines weekend and 45 days for New Years Eve) will be issued an Elm Creek Manor gift card for the amount of your deposit less a $50 processing fee to be used within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday).
- When there is a need to cancel any part of your reservation within 13 days (30 days for Valentines weekend and 45 dayNew Years Eve) prior to arrival, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance of your reservation total. An Elm Creek Manor gift card will be issued for you to use within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) less $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations and no shows within 3 days of arrival (10 days for Valentines weekend and 15 for New Years Eve) will be charged 100% of reservation total. No gift card or future credit will be extended.
Group Event Policy
Includes All Ladies Groups & Friends Reserving Two or More Rooms
- Function and group reservations require a 100% deposit for a one night stay, 50% deposit for two or more nights stay of the room total at the time the reservation is made. The remaining balance on a two or more night stay is due 30 days prior to event.
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival will be issued an Elm Creek Manor gift card for the amount of your deposit less a $50 processing fee to be used within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) (This is per person, for either the whole group or part of the group).
- When there is a need to cancel any part of your reservation within 30 days of your arrival, your credit card will be charged the remaining balance of your reservation total. An Elm Creek Manor gift card will be issued for you to use within 6 months (Sun-Thurs-non holiday) less $100 processing fee per person.
- Cancellations and no shows within 15 days of arrival will be charged 100% of reservation total. No gift card or future credit will be extended.