What Makes Us The Best Bed & Breakfast in TexasMarcia and Brad always envisioned their Inn to be a place that is unforgettable and where you would be surrounded by a beautiful and historic setting. Enjoy quiet relaxation, romance, and of course fantastic food! The key to great overnight stays is the rarity and uniqueness of the estate, exceptional service, and of course fantastic food (we can't say that enough). Our Inn fully embraces the farm-to-table concept. We are the only Farm-to-table in the country with a Certified Master Chef. There is no rival. We are your Texas romantic getaway, at our top-rated Bed and Breakfast. Come make memories of a lifetime.
Originally, the estate was created as a getaway for the owners. It soon evolved into something more. Marcia lived abroad for a large part of her life and brings a unique and worldly flair to the Inn. Marcia and Brad have traveled extensively and always loved the old medieval Inns, estates, and castles they encountered throughout Europe. As they traveled, they came upon historical and rare pieces they purchased to enhance the resort. Their creation here is the fruition of their dream to open an Inn based on these experiences.
The rest is our history in the making...
- Visit with other guests each evening, with complimentary cheese and wine in the library (in front of the fireplace during winter).
- Rare, entirely "Farm to Table." We raise all of our meats, vegetables, fruits, eggs, honey and milk.
- Beautiful terraced outdoor area descending to the pool where staff circulates with chilled towels, fresh fruit, and water in summer.
- Top 10 Culinary Inns in the World -Bed & Breakfast.com
- Named Top 10 Inns—Travel and Leisure
- Awarded Best Farm to Table Experience—Newsweek
- Best Texas Getaway—Martha Stewart Live.
- Best Trips for Couples—Texas Highway Magazine
- 10 Hidden Texas Getaways—Fort Worth Magazine
- Texas Living Magazine-Feature Article
- Top 10 Secret Getaways-Fort Worth Magazine
- Outdoor game area with a giant chess set, giant checkers and more.
- Extensively landscaped grounds with serene and relaxing pocket gardens.
- 14 rolling acres on the banks of two creeks dotted with towering Pecan trees.
- Chef prepared hot, farm fresh breakfast delivered to guests each morning,
- In-room Keurig systems, allows guests to choose from coffees, teas, cider, and cocoa when the mood strikes.
- Complimentary homemade cookies (we are delivering a plate of cookies to your room upon arrival, during Covid).
- Best Christmas Destination—Delta Inflight magazine
- Amazing European Stained Windows—New York Times
- Great Escapes-Denton County Magazine
- Best Spa Massage—American Spa Magazine
We offer all the amenities of a Dallas luxury hotel, with the charm, beauty, and ambiance of a country estate for romantic overnight stays.