Our property has the following accessibility features.
- Amenities within accessible range to reach in Imperial Austrian House, Chateau Alsace Cottage, and Tuscan Villa Cottage.
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting in all rooms.
- Imperial Austrian House is wheelchair accessible, with no stairs, wide doorways, and a roll-in shower. Meals may be brought to Austrian since wheelchair guests are not able to enter the main manor house.
- The Regal Provence Suite has lever hardware.
Our property has the following potential barriers to accessibility.
- Steps to access main house and all accommodations except Imperial Austrian House.
- There are three steps down to the pool.
- The Tuscan Cottage and Provence Suite each have a step up to enter the bathroom.
- Narrow doorways.
- No transfer seats to tubs, or grab bars by tubs.
- No roll-in tubs other than in the Imperial Austrian House.
- No wheelchair accessible lobby, public entrance, or public restrooms.
- No closed caption decoder.
- No braille features.
- No text telephone.
- No short stature accessibility kit available upon request.