Things to do on your Getaway
- Swimming pool with a great sunning ledge and plenty of comfortable chaise lounges, tables, and chairs for your use- open 7 days a week -24 hours- quiet time after 10 PM.
- Staff will regularly circulate (12-3) offering our guests chilled towels, fresh fruit and glasses of fruit water (Memorial Day weekend throughout the summer and concluding the end of Labor day weekend).
We have many fun and exciting outdoor games to enjoy in our outdoor gaming court, giant chess set, tic tack gnome, giant checkers and French ball game court Petchique (Boules).
Many shaded pocket gardens and secluded areas throughout the property, where you can read a book or enjoy a nap in one of our hammocks. Stroll carefree around the estate, upon the charming country roads or along one of the foliage-covered creeks.
- Hot-tubs in two cottages & an infrared Sauna in the Austrian Haus
Great Area Activities with Rich
- Vineyards & Wineries - Arche’ Winery, Blue Ostrich Winery, 4R Winery, Sugar Ridge Winery, Brushy Creek Vineyards, Weinhof Winery, Marker Cellars.
- Antiquing - Unique and rare finds. Muenster Antique Mall, Main Street Mercantile, Bavarian Wood Carving co, Edelweiss Tea Haus, Amelia’s Attic, Red River Relics, Broadway Exchange, Butterfield Exchange, Lindsay House, Trail House Treasurers
- Shopping - Explore one of a kind boutiques. Birds Nest, Fishers Meat Market & Grocery, Sisters, Posh, Girlfriends, Gehrig’s Olde Time Hardware Store, Main St Mercantile, Fresh Fellas Furnishings, Bayer's Kolonialwaren, Bluebonnet Creations, Chocolate Falls Co, Lora’s Flowers & Gifts, Panache, C T Chappell Hand Crafted Boots, Red River Peach Orchard.
- Eats - * Elm Creek Manor, Ancient Ovens, Docs Bar & Grill, Rhomers, Lazy Heart Grill, Rico’s Mexican, Sarah’s On the Square, Fried Pie Company, Rib Crib, Dieter Brothers, Wolf Den Restaurant, Main Street Pub, Fera's Italian Restaurant, Los Mariachis Mexican, Santorini Greek, Fuku Japanese, Toby Keith, El Fenix, Kirby’s Steakhouse, Marco Sino Brazilian Steaks, Capisce Ristorante Italiano.
- Golfing - Turtle Hill Golf Course
- Octoberfest, Germanfest
- Casino - Winstar World Casino- largest casino in the world.
- Concerts - Rascal Flats, Johnny Mathis, Chicago, Tony Orlando, Onerepublic, Jim Jefferies, Jay Leno, Dwight Yoakum. Air Supply, Charlie Daniels Band, Johnny Rivers, Z Z Top, Rodney Carrington, Jerry Seinfeld
- Barbeque Cook-off
- Summer Sounds Concert Series
- Christmas Parade, Chocolate & Wine Stroll
- Art Galleries - Davis & Blevins Gallery, Howell-Sickels Studio, Larson Studio, Paige Davidson Studio, KG'S Art and Design.
- Museums - Muenster Museum, Horton Classic Car Museum, Morton Museum of Cooke County, Stonewall Saloon, Running N Ranch,
- Zoo - Frank Buck Zoo
- Car Shows, Tractor Pull, Rodeo
"Elm Creek Manor was the absolute best place for a honeymoon! Beautiful well taken care of grounds. we enjoyed exploring everything they had to offer. The themed Scottish highlander room was great and had everything we could need. The service was beyond amazing, our hosts where always ready to help. Lastly, the food, my husband and I decided that there wasn't really any words to aptly describe the food well enough! We very much enjoyed our time there, and will be back."